Does this sound rational? Kat-a-Log
Forum discussing catfishing

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Does this sound rational?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kat-a-Log Forum Index -> General catfishing chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katfish
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Does this sound rational? Reply with quote

My brother-in-law keeps quoting football or baseball statistics at me contiously. He seems somewhat put out that I don't watch every game on TV and commit all the numbers and names to memory.

I guess I tried to explain it as well as I could one time.

I told him I go fishing and hunting because I would rather be in the game than to be a spectator of someone who is in the game. I prefer to test my abilities against fish or deer or turkeys than to watch someone else at a sport.

He doesn't seem to understand the concept at all.
ducky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear ya Robby, its great to see the Steelers beat on the browns or Ohio state beat Michigan but i rather be huntin or fishing
katfish
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brock
I have been getting updates on the phone of Buckeye games while I fish I think that is called multitasking.

The last few years Chad and Richard have been relaying play by play from the internet on their phones.

I sometimes use my phone to see if the guys on the other bank are catching fish when my phones work at lakes Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kat-a-Log Forum Index -> General catfishing chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: