Waterproofing gear Kat-a-Log
Forum discussing catfishing

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Waterproofing gear

View previous topic :: View next topic  
M.Magis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Waterproofing gear Reply with quote

This product has me a bit intrigued. Particularly for waterproofing alarms. My cell phone may benefit as well. Very Happy it’s now sold under the Rustoleum brand at Home Depot. Reading the reviews I’m not sure it’ll replace Scotch Guard for waterproofing cloth, it seems to have a lot of possibilities.
http://www.neverwet.com/anti-wetting.php
ducky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard awesome reviews on that stuff on a waterfowl fourm. Guys loved it on leather work boots, I heard it is realy pricey though. I could see it very useful keeping transoms and wood flooring on boats from rotting.
FLATKATHUNTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some of that stuff for tuw casting deck on my boat. It was time to replace my carpet and decided to get something I could hit with thw hose dues to muddy boots feom catfishing. I put down the spray in bed liner first then the neverwet actually doesn't look bad and is grippy. I'm excited to use it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kat-a-Log Forum Index -> Tackle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: